|Home » Mission|
Cheynes Training - Our Purpose
We exist to help employers develop and strengthen their business through NVQ education and by doing so help the young people we work with to become the best that they can be. To accomplish this we will create, adapt and develop highly effective education systems and then teach people how to use these systems to routinely achieve exceptional results. It is only by doing this that the aims and ambitions of everyone involved with our programmes can be recognised and rewarded. To gain the success we seek we will deliver to our team and the employers, educators and young people we work with a higher level of innovation, service and support than any other organisation. This requires positioning ourselves at the leading edge of NVQ education and aiming for ours to be acknowledged as the programmes by which other programmes are judged.
Our Four Aims
- To operate a successful business
- To be excellent at what we do
- To be our customerís first choice
- To be happy people
Our approach is based upon respect for all and an total commitment to safety, fairness and equality of opportunity, especially for the young people involved in our programmes. We are in the people business. We are people who work with people and we know that any relationship that is good for both with last, that which is good for one will end once there is a sound alternative.
Our strategy is to:
- Identify organisations who will benefit from our expertise
Research and measure their learning and business needs
Design and deliver a service to satisfy those needs
At the right time, in the right location, at the right price
With an excellent level of innovation and support
And at a reasonable profit so we can grow
- Focus our efforts on providing high quality NVQ based education to young people but to also seek success in any area where we can develop the skills to gain a competitive advantage.
- Build and maintain a structure within Cheynes Training that gives everyone the belief that anything is possible given enthusiasm, hard work and good leadership.
- Encourage everyone involved with our programmes to help us:
- plan and control our efforts in the best way possible by identifying all of the opportunities and threats that are presented to us - and recognise all of the strengths and weaknesses that occur;
- set standards by which people in Britain and the rest of the world judge NVQ education, indeed judge any activity in which we become involved;
- create an atmosphere which encourages a positive and innovative attitude in all those who become involved with Cheynes Training and which allows people to develop their many talents to the full.